Rental Assistance

Find possible help with Rental Assistance, Emergency Housing, HUD, Eviction Prevention,  And Money For Security Deposits Broome County Social Services off assistance with emergency housing. Call 778-3123 36-38 Main St. Binhamton HUD Public housing was established to provide decent and safe rental housing for eligible low-income families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities.   Public housing is limited to low-income families and … [Read more...]

Copyright © 2013 Broome County Resources For Low Income Families - All Rights Reserved - Design by Just Married with Graphics